Just announced – Beachbody has officially released two brand new additions to the extremely popular Insanity Workout Program. Sanity Check and Fast and Furious Abs are available right here as of now. I have been wondering/hoping for a while now if they would ever make any add-ons to this already CRAZY program and personally…I can’t wait to try these two out!
Here’s the details….
What Are These Two New Workouts?
- Sanity Check Workout DVD (26 min.): Think of this as INSANITY’s gateway workout—an introductory piece that shows you how to perform all the different moves of INSANITY. It’s a PERFECT option for anyone who’d like to get a taste of INSANITY before they buy it, as a Fit Club workout, or just a quick complimentary workout. In other words, Dig Deep!
- Fast and Furious Abs Workout DVD (15 min.): Due to the huge success of Fast and Furious, we decided to create another one! This one focuses on Shaun T’s favorite core moves and is ideal for all INSANITY-lovers, as well as those who just want a killer ab workout in a short amount of time. It’s a 45-minutes ab workout packed into just 15 minutes. Get ready to sweat.
How much do they cost?
- Sanity Check Workout DVD: Retails for just $19.95 + $2.95 S&H
- Fast and Furious Abs Workout DVD: Retails for just $19.95 + $2.95 S&H
- As always, Team Beachbody Members will get a 10% discount. Coaches will get a 25% discount ($14.95 each + S&H)
Are These Workouts Part of Asylum?
No. Although you can use them however you want, these are stand alone workouts designed to be incorporated with or added on to the original Insanity workout Program.
Where Can I Get These Two New Workouts?
As of now, I know of know other place to pick these up except through your Team Beachbody Coach (Me). You can use the links below to be one of the first to get these two awesome looking additions to your Insanity library.
SANITY CHECK INSANITY WORKOUT DVD >>>>(CLICK HERE)
Build your foundation. Get maximum results.
If you want to explode past your limits with INSANITY, you must first build a solid foundation of form and control. That’s why you need Sanity Check—Shaun T’s not-so-crazy 26-minute workout that shows you how to perform each of his insane moves safely and effectively, so you can get maximum results.
Perfect your form so you can push harder.
Shaun T takes you through each INSANITY move step-by-step, teaching you how to control your body and perfect your technique, so you can go longer and push harder than ever before. And get in the absolute best shape of your life.
Hit the ground running. And keep refining your skills.
Sanity Check gets you pumped up and prepared to take on your full 60 days of INSANITY. Sanity Check also continues to refine your skills every time you use it. It’s a workout you’ll want to keep reaching for again and again!
Here are just a few of the ways Sanity Check maximizes your results:
- Doing Sanity Check every day for one week before starting your 60 days of INSANITY is the best way to prepare your mind and body for the challenges to come.
- Use it again as you transition out of Month 1 of INSANITY to learn Shaun’s next-level moves in Month 2.
- Keep perfecting your form and technique with Sanity Check, getting a full workout every time you do it!
FAST AND FURIOUS ABS INSANITY DVD >>>>>(CLICK HERE)
You scared? You should be.
If you were crazy enough to do Shaun T’s Fast and Furious workout, then you’re even crazier to do Fast and Furious Abs. Yes, you’ll have to push. You’ll have to work hard. But that’s what INSANITY’s about. And Shaun’s not gonna stop until you get a lean, tight, toned six-pack that turns heads.
Furious moves. Faster than ever.
Straight from INSANITY, Shaun takes you through his favorite cardio ab and core drills. Now he pushes you as hard as you can go, teaching you how to build up speed while maintaining your control on every move. You’re gonna see a crazy Shaun T today.
Maximize your results in less than 15 minutes!
This is a truly insane 45-minute ab workout—packed into less than 15 minutes. But you know if you want Shaun T abs, you have to do something crazy. Shaun’s on a mission to maximize your results. And he’s not gonna stop until you’re there. Think you got this? Get ready to find out, now.
If you decide to pick up these two to add to your collection and then contact me or come back here and let me know what you think in the comments below – Looking forward to hearing about your results!
Still don’t have the original INSANITY yet???!! – Check it out here >>>>>INSANITY WORKOUT PROGRAM
P.S. If you got ANY value at all from this post, do me a favor and click one of those buttons to the left or below and like/share! Thank You!
- Related posts:
- What Equipment Do You Need For The Insanity Workout?
- Insanity: The Asylum Volume 2 – Upper Elite Review
- Insanity: The Asylum Volume 2 – Agility Tutorial Review
- Insanity: The Asylum Volume 2 – Back And Six Pack Review
- 2012 Team Beachbody Coach Summit Recap
- When Is The Release Date For Insanity: The Asylum Volume 2?